You guyssss, summer solstice is just around the corner! While my first summer in San Francisco has been less than sunny, I'm trying not to let the gloom get in the way of all my usual summer cravings. Ever since leaving school, I've made a list of lofty (and sometimes laughable) goals for summer that are meant to be a little reminder of those times when summer vacation meant three whole months of freedom. Here are this year's Summer Goals:
- Have a summer solstice picnic
- watch a movie in the park
- hike to the Nature Friends Tourist Club on Mt. Tam
- spend a weekend in Davis
- wear sandals and shorts in San Francisco for a whole weekend
- spend a day at Dolores Park
- go camping in Big Sur...again!
- ride my bike, at least once
- drive up to Stinson Beach
- grow at least one tomato
- have a beach bonfire!
- drink bloody marys outside
- wake up early & watch the sunrise
Alright, there you have it. Three months. Let's do this!